A SUMMARY OF OUR RE-OPENING PLAN
We must start by saying that if you have ANY concerns about YOUR safety, even under the guidelines provided by the State of Massachusetts, we advise you stay at home. We know the social-distancing mandates are not always for the faint of heart, so please, if you’re concerned about your health or well-being in group settings, we suggest you continue with online classes until your ready for group classes.
Massachusetts Reopening Phase 3 has been announced and after thorough review and consultation with local health officials, we will be re-incorporating indoor workouts and movements into our program.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JULY 6:
WHETHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE PLEASE REMEMBER
- You MUST bring a MASK
- You MUST bring a YOGA MAT or other ground cover (we will now be requiring them inside as well)
- You MUST RSVP to attend (no exceptions) because spots are still limited, but the good news is that new state and local guidelines allow us to add more members per class! Same RSVP rules apply (register up to 2 days before, cancel no later than 2 hours before class to avoid no-show fees)
RULES FOR WORKING OUT INSIDE (NEW)
- You MUST WEAR A MASK when you enter Daybreak
- You DO NOT have to check in, the coach will do this for you
- You MUST WEAR A MASK as you move to and from your workout station
- However, a MASK IS NOT NECESSARY when working out in your station
- We will have appropriately distanced stations marked off inside the gym, if you’re in your station, you DO NOT NEED A MASK
- During a workout, if you leave your station you MUST wear a mask
- Locker rooms and bathrooms will be open but members must remain more than 6 feet away from each other. Showers will be closed in Wayland.
KEY RULES FOR WORKING OUT OUTSIDE (NO CHANGE)
- You should still abide by all social distancing and sanitization guidelines laid out in prior emails. And as a reminder, you MUST HAVE A MASK, but MASKS ARE NOT NECESSARY if you are in your workout station or if you are 6 feet away from other members or staff outside.
MASKS & EQUIPMENT
You must have a mask with you and use them in strict adherence to State and Local social distancing and face covering guidelines referenced above. We suggest you bring the following with you to every class:
- Yoga Mat or ground cover (this is a requirement inside and out)
- Water Bottle – filling stations will be available
- Chalk or Tape
To allow members ample time to leave classes before new members arrive, we’ll be adjusting our schedule from what you’ve previously seen. Please find our latest schedule for both Wayland and Acton posted below. Please note, our weekly schedule may change based on new class attendance habits… we will do our best to accommodate all members and their fluid schedules. Also, while State guidelines do permit us to host Teens classes, out of caution, we have decided to first get our adult program running before adding Teens back to our schedule. Reach out to us if you have a Daybreak Teen interested in attending adult classes.
CLASS LIMITS & RESERVATIONS
Due to the State’s requirements for hosting outdoor classes, you MUST RSVP to attend our classes. No exceptions. You may reserve your spot up to 48 hours before class. This is a first come first served system and you will be placed on a waitlist should a class be filled. If a spot opens up you will automatically be moved into the class from the waitlist. Be sure you’ve enabled email, text and mobile app “push” notifications so that you are notified of any reservation or waitlist changes. Due to extremely high demand for a limited number of spaces, you must cancel your reservation no closer than 2 hours before class or you risk a no-show fee.
Details for logging into our RSVP system has been sent to each of our members. Once you’ve read our instructions, please scroll to your gym below and select your desired class.
WAYLAND RSVP SCHEDULE
ACTON RSVP SCHEDULE
ONLINE CLASSES CONTINUE ON ZOOM!
We understand returning to group and social settings isn’t for everyone. We also realize that class limits may prevent members from finding the time to make it to the gym.
Therefore, we are going to continue hosting online classes, while we transition back to a normal class schedule.
If you need us to resend you your Zoom login information, please EMAIL US.