UPDATED MARCH 1, 2022: The following is the most up to date information regarding COVID-19 safety rules and guidelines. This information represents the latest Federal, State and Local guidelines that directly impact gyms and fitness centers in Wayland, Massachusetts.
MASK & DISTANCING GUIDANCE BASED ON CDC, STATE & LOCAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES:
- Fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a face covering or socially distance indoors or outdoors at gyms and fitness facilities.
- Fully vaccinated individuals should wear a mask or face covering when indoors (and not in your own home) if you have a weakened immune system, or if you are at increased risk for severe disease because of your age or an underlying medical condition, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease or is unvaccinated.
- For individuals who are not fully vaccinated, it is important that you continue to wear a face covering or mask to help prevent you from spreading COVID-19 to other people.
In addition to the above Federal, State and Local guidelines, Daybreak will keep/adopt a few practices we feel creates an even safer experience for our members:
- RSVPs still required. To help us monitor class sizes and contact tracing, you must RSVP and check-in to class each and every visit. You can always find our latest schedule and RSVP instructions on OUR SCHEDULE page, and it is also found in our “MEMBER QUICK LINKS” in the right sidebar of our WODS & NEWS page.
- We will continue wiping down equipment. We wiped down equipment before the pandemic, and we’ll continue wiping it down after. No changes when it comes to cleaning equipment after classes.
- We will limit congestion around equipment, barbells and weight stacks. Coaches will guide traffic flows as each class sets up and tears down workout stations. Also, please use common sense … if you see a crowded area, wait a few seconds until it thins out.
- Please put personal belongings in the locker rooms. Now that we will have more freedom to move about the gym, we can’t have bags, water bottles and other miscellaneous personal items on the floor. This means discarded sweats, gym bags and other items must be stowed outside the workout area. And if you wish to have a semi-permanent home for some of your equipment, inquire about renting a cubby.
MASKS, IN GENERAL:
We want to be very clear: Masks are welcome at Daybreak. If you feel safer in a mask, rock on… we can make any necessary modifications to workouts to ensure your mask doesn’t interfere with your fitness.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to discuss any additional precautions, please CONTACT US so we can figure out how to help you feel safe. Thank you for your continued support, patience and adherence to these policies.