UPDATED MAY 29, 2021: The following is the most up to date information regarding COVID-19 safety rules and guidelines. This information represents the last change to any and all Federal, State and Local guidelines that directly impact gyms and fitness centers in Wayland, Massachusetts.
STATE & LOCAL GUIDELINES:
- Fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a face covering or socially distance indoors or outdoors at gyms and fitness facilities.
- All unvaccinated individuals are advised to wear face coverings in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance.
In addition to monitoring Federal, State and Local guidelines, Daybreak will keep/adopt a few practices we feel creates an even more enjoyable experience for our members:
- RSVPs still required – You can always find our latest schedule and RSVP instructions on OUR SCHEDULE page, and it is also found in our “MEMBER QUICK LINKS” in the right sidebar of our WODS & NEWS page.
- We will continue wiping down equipment – We wiped down equipment before the pandemic, and we’ll continue wiping it down after. No changes when it comes to cleaning equipment after classes
- We all love social fitness and it’s our Daybreak community that plays a large part in keeping us all motivated and accountable. We will return to running our classes back to back and you no longer have to “wait in the car” before class. So if you wish, when you arrive, feel free to come on in, hang out in the lounge and enjoy the carnage of the prior class! 🙂
- Please put personal belongings in the locker rooms – Now that we will have more freedom to move about the gym, we can’t have bags, water bottles and other miscellaneous personal items on the floor. This means discarded sweats, gym bags and other items must be stowed outside the workout area. And if you wish to have a semi-permanent home for some of your equipment, inquire about renting a cubby.
We want to be very clear: Masks are welcome at Daybreak. We ask that you wear one if you are not vaccinated. And if you are vaccinated, we still welcome you and your mask with open arms.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to discuss any additional precautions, please CONTACT US so we can figure out how to help you feel safe. Thank you for your continued support, patience and adherence to these policies.