New COVID19 guidelines for the State of Massachusetts are now in EFFECT as of SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2021, Daybreak will begin operating by the new mask guidelines as of this date.
STATE & LOCAL GUIDELINES:
- Fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a face covering or socially distance indoors or outdoors at Daybreak
- All unvaccinated individuals are advised to continue to wear face-coverings in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance
DAYBREAK GUIDELINES: In addition to the new State guidelines, Daybreak will keep/adopt a few practices we feel creates an even more enjoyable experience for our members:
- RSVPs still required – You can always find our latest schedule and RSVP instructions on OUR SCHEDULE page, and it is also found in our “MEMBER QUICK LINKS” in the right sidebar of our WODS & NEWS page.
- We will continue wiping down equipment – We wiped down equipment before the pandemic, and we’ll continue wiping it down after. No changes when it comes to cleaning equipment after classes
- We all love social fitness and it’s our Daybreak community that plays a large part in keeping us all motivated and accountable. We will return to running our classes back to back and you no longer have to “wait in the car” before class. So if you wish, when you arrive, feel free to come on in, hang out in the lounge and enjoy the carnage of the prior class! 🙂
- Please put personal belongings in the locker rooms – Now that we will have more freedom to move about the gym, we can’t have bags, water bottles and other miscellaneous personal items on the floor. Please put discarded sweats, gym bags and other items in the locker rooms. And if you wish to have a semi-permanent home for some of your equipment, inquire about renting a cubby.
And we want to be very clear: Masks are welcome at Daybreak, whether you’re vaccinated or not. We welcome you and your mask with open arms, and we will do what we can to help you feel and remain safe.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you for your continued support, patience and adherence to these policies.