- BARBELL (Acton Only)
- STARTING THIS SATURDAY 6/15 Barbell will now be at 8am between our regularly scheduled classes!
- Wednesday nights starting 6/19 Greg will be coaching Barbell Club
- SUMMER RNG
- For our Wayland location, the last day of RNG for the summer will be THIS SUNDAY 6/16. Acton will continue RNG through June (Wayland welcome to attend!). For the month of July there will be no RNG at either gym. In August, RNG will resume in Acton. Again, Wayland will be welcome to attend RNG in Acton.
- 10 DAY NUTRITION CHALLENGE:
- Monday June 17 through Wednesday June 26th. Sign up at front desk by Monday 6/17.
- 10 Days of no sugar, alcohol or processed foods (anything in a package with ingredients that do not come from nature)
- $10 Entry fee. All money is divided amongst the winners!
- You either adhere to the challenge and earn a “YES” or you don’t have get a “NO”. Yes and No scores, are recorded on the designated whiteboards
- There are no Teen classes for July and August. The last day of classes will be Thursday 6/27
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (135/95)
Bar Muscle Up
WOD Guidance & Goal:
Choose a weight for the SDHP you can get 5 consecutive reps. Purposefully break SDHP into 3-5 reps to save grip for bar muscle ups. If you’re not doing bar muscle ups (with or without band) do chest to bar or strict pull ups. Depending on your bar muscle ups, this workout should take 7-12 minutes.
Post Time to Comments. Compare scores HERE.